1. Your website’s loading time is now a ranking factor in Facebook’s news feed
Facebook confirmed that websites with slow loading time will now rank lower in the news feed.
2. You can now make your Facebook stories public
Users who allow public followers can now share their Facebook stories publicly. This update is rolled out in an attempt to increase engagement for stories.
3. Facebook introduces new tool to optimize revenue on its Audience Network
In an attempt to help publishers better predict ad revenue, Facebook rolled out a new tool – CPM targets. Using this tool, users can now bid on each ad placement separately.
Search Engine Optimization
4. Google increased page crawl limit to hundred megabytes
Previously Google crawlers were able to crawl only 10 megabytes per page. Now the limit is increased up to a hundred megabytes per page. Read More
5. Structure your XML sitemap as you want
XML Sitemap helps bots to find the content of your website. Google says you can structure your sitemap as you want.
Talking about sitemaps, John Mueller of Google tweeted – “We don’t care how you structure your sitemaps — they’re read automatically, do what works best for you.”