1. You can now add face filters to your Instagram live videos
Instagram now allows users to add face filters whenever they go live on the platform.
2. Facebook might soon introduce a “Snooze” button
Facebook is testing a new feature – Snooze which allows users to temporarily unfollow updates from chosen friends or pages or groups.
Search Engine Optimization
3. Bing added account level ad extensions for Ads
On Tuesday, Bing Ads announced that they are going to add a account level extension for all ad campaigns. This new feature will be rolled out in the coming weeks.
You can now add up to 20 types of ads extensions on an account level.
4. Google Adwords added 3 new extensions for call-only ads
Google announced that starting from September 21 it had added three extensions which are eligible only for call only ads and to increase the number of phone calls.
Following are the extension types:
- Location extension
- Callout extension
- Structure snippets extension