Empower your team by giving them the skills they need.
Inbound Sales Training
Our inbound sales training sessions cover:
- Analysis of your current sales methodology
- Proven inbound selling strategies, techniques & shortcuts
- Ongoing coaching for your SDRs (Sales Development Reps) to help boost the front end of the sales cycle by setting more qualified appointments and demonstrations.
- Creating super effective workflows, templates, emails, phones scripts, etc.
- CRM integration and optimization
- Integrating Sales and Marketing to achieve perfect alignment between both teams
Social Media Training
Want in on the latest social media trends and how best you can use them for building your brand and generating leads?
Our hands-on and company-specific workshops will not only help you get comfortable with using business-oriented techniques of various social media channels, but they will also teach you the best practices of using these strategies to engage with your target audience and build lasting relationships with your prospects and customers.
The benefits of such a social media workshop will include:
- Learning how to unlock the vast potential of social media for your business
- A thorough understanding of which specific channels will work for your business and how you can use them to meet your business objectives
- Crafting an effective social strategy as a takeaway from the session, that you can start implementing right away!
The social media workshops will be customized to your specific business or institutional needs. We have a wide range of experience with conducting workshops for software companies and universities, alike. Feel free to reach out to us so we can understand your business objectives better and devise a workshop that will guarantee you the ROI for your investment.
Alternatively, you can also choose from our basic workshops which are as follows:
The Complete LinkedIn Workshop (4 Hours)
The Complete Twitter Workshop (4 Hours)
The Complete Facebook for Business Workshop
Social Media Marketing for B2B (4 Hours)
Inside Sales teams face just as many and at times, even more challenges than sales people. Cold calling has become passé and cliché email templates sent in bulk only result in annoying your prospects.
The current business environment has made it imperative for inside sales teams to be equipped with non-interruptive techniques and a thorough understanding of the right way to engage with prospects. This includes knowing how to targeting the right prospects, crafting highly personalized messages and knowing how to handle prospect objections.
At The SMarketers, we help you build your inside sales teams from the ground up. If you already have a team in place, we help improve your existing process with a customized training program which typically starts with a 2 day workshop to understand your business, target audience, buyer personas and current methods being used by your team. Not only do we help your team become inside sales rockstars but also help them create a clear growth path for their career
Say goodbye to memorizing cold calling scripts and sign up for our workshops below:
Our program will cover the following areas –
- Lead Generation Techniques
- Objection Handling
- Email Strategies
- LinkedIn and Social Media Strategies
- Lead Nurturing
- CRM Training and Email Automation
- Calling Techniques
- Lead Qualification
- Knowing your career path
Get mobile readyA Mobile Strategy determines how your content strategy will translate in the mobile market place. It defines how your business solutions are presented on mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
The process of building a mobile strategy should be designed to answer questions such as:
- What content should be displayed to mobile visitors?
- What level of engagement do you want to provide to those viewing your website on mobile devices?
- Are you improving something or simplifying a process?
- Are you looking to adopt a different approach to smartphone and tablet devices?
- Are you trying to build brand awareness in a new area?
- What geographic locations do you want to target to reach your prospect and customer base?
- What is your plan of communication with the mobile users?
At The SMarketers, we have over 10 years of experience helping startups,mid-size and Fortune companies define a mobile strategy to either solve a problem, acquire users, achieve revenue goals, improve organizational efficiency or create brand awareness. For companies with an existing mobile presence, our goal is to understand the previous solutions and iterations that have set the bar for the current users and look ahead to where these trends can guide the new solution.